BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Introduction

So, I've been floating this blog idea around for a long time, but have never 1) made time, 2) remembered when I had time, and 3) didn't think it would really take off if I ever managed to complete 1 & 2. Well now that I've carved out some time and I've been asked repeatedly if I have a blog, here you have it. Now for some basics.

I'm Karin, I live in Utah, I have a husband and a set of b/g twins that I'm pretty sure are from at least the 3rd circle of Hell. No really, they're mostly sweet kids--disarmingly adorable--but they're pretty wild. They're too smart for my good and it contributes to the not-so-slow discintegration of my sanity. I am a craft addict--I scrapbook, make cards, and I'm teaching myself how to sew. I am also a jewelry designer trying to pimp my wares on Etsy in hopes of making enough to support my habit.

Why do I call myself a ditz and an airhead? I am. I'm one of those people that runs around like a freshly-beheaded chicken on a regular basis, regular being pretty much constantly. I have the attention span of a gnat, and my brain-to-mouth filter tends to break at the most inopportune moments. In fact, it's recently come to my attention that when friends of mine get a case of foot-in-mouth it's known as a "Karin moment." Sure now and then I play it up, but the moments I'm going to post on my blog are totally true, 'cause you just can't make this stuff up. Oh and for the record I am NOT a blonde.

This blog won't just be about my Darwinian moments though. I'll occasionally fill it w/ talk of my crafts, cute kid stories, and even some of my famous rants. Hopefully you'll find me entertaining and keep coming back for more.

0 comments: